Elderly Nurse Recruitment Event on 24 July
Date: 24th July
Location: Workforce Resourcing (Location D17) Airedale General Hospital, Skipton Road, Steeton, Keighley, BD20 6TD
Care for older people represents the largest area of adult nursing in the UK: why aren’t you part of it? With huge investments by the government into improving care for the Elderly and Fragile, it is probably one of the most exciting strands of nursing to work in in 2019. Excitingly, the Airedale Trust now has several enviable positions for newly qualified or registered nurses to join our geriatric department!
To find out more about how you could be part of one of the most developing areas of nursing in the profession, come to our open evening; you may find yourself leaving with a conditional offer of employment!
On the night, you’ll be able to find out more about:
– Bespoke rotational opportunities within the department
– Have a look around our geriatric ward and meet some of the team
– Our Preceptorship Programme and how we support those new to the Trust
– How you can use your current nursing skills and develop your expertise
– Our unique staff benefits, such as discounts at local restaurants, beauty spas and sports clubs
– Most importantly, our right care values and the passion that we have for our patients and colleagues
Our Trust has been awarded the prestigious CHKS Top Hospital Award for the eighth time…come and join us to find out about how we can help your career.