Hospital to host innovative nurse recruitment event
Airedale Hospital is hosting an innovative nurse recruitment evening and is offering registered and student nurses the opportunity to walk away with an actual job offer on the night.
The event is on Wednesday 8th November from 4.30pm – 8pm, in the Education Centre at Airedale Hospital and is open to all registered and student nurses.
Senior and specialist staff will be on hand to discuss current job opportunities and also bespoke rotational opportunities, to help enhance current nursing and professional skills or support people in their training while they decide where to work.
During the recruitment evening people will have the chance to:
- Meet our senior nursing team and discuss our right care values and why we are so passionate about the care of our patients
- Discuss the career opportunities available to qualified and student nurses, including our preceptorship programmes for those more newly qualified, or how we will support those new to the Trust.
- Tour our wards and clinical areas
- Walk away with a conditional offer of employment
The trust is looking for nurses in the following medical, surgical and specialist wards and departments:
- Urgent Care, including the Acute Medical Unit and Emergency Department
- Elderly Care,
- Stroke and Rehabilitation,
- Orthopaedics and Orthogeriatrics
- Surgical wards including our surgical assessment unit and gynaecology
- Critical Care
- Community Services
Annie McCluskey, Head of Nursing at Airedale NHS Foundation Trust says:
“This event is a great opportunity to visit the hospital, meet staff, visit departments and learn why Airedale is such a fantastic place to work. Interviews will take place on the evening and you could walk away with an offer of employment. We are looking for superb nurses who will work with us to achieve our shared aim, and have the absolute desire of providing the very best evidenced based care to our local population and visitors.”
For more information, please contact Kelly Baxter, HR Services Manager on 01535 294878 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Emel Karsli on 01535 294860 or via email at email@example.com