Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Please click here for information in easy read. To contact PALS please telephone: 01535 294019. The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is about listening, learning and working with you to improve health services. PALS is about making sure that as a patient, relative or carer your journey through the NHS is as smooth as possible. PALS provides a confidential service, helping you to sort out any concerns you may have about the care we provide and guiding you through the different services available. The main focus of PALS is to improve and develop local NHS services and it aims to:
- provide information and advice about NHS services
- help sort out problems or concerns quickly on your behalf
- ensure that you only have to ask a question once
- advise you of support agencies and other organisations that can help
- give you a chance to tell us about your experiences both good and bad
- listen to your ideas that could make health services better
To find out how we improve our services in response to your feedback, here are some examples of You said, we did.
We assure you that by raising a concern with the Trust it will not adversely affect your ongoing care or that of the patient about whom you are raising concerns.
Information for the deaf
PALS leaflet – also available in a number of languages
You can access our PALS information leaflet in a number of different languages, please choose the language below which you require.PALS Leaflet (English)PALS Leaflet (Urdu) PALS Leaflet (Russian) PALS Leaflet (Polish) PALS Leaflet (Slovakian) PALS Leaflet (Chinese Mandarin) To view our complaints reports please click here.