Friends and Family Test
The Friends and Family Test (FFT) is a national survey which began in 2013. It is an important way for all patients to give feedback about their care and treatment.
You can take part in the survey at the time of your discharge home from hospital, or after an appointment or home visit. If you have not already done so, you can also complete the survey here as soon as possible after receiving care or treatment. Please choose from the list below:
- Emergency Department http://fluidsurveys.com/s/AANDE/
- Inpatient wards http://fluidsurveys.com/s/WARDS/
- Day cases http://fluidsurveys.com/s/DAYCASES/
- Outpatients http://fluidsurveys.com/s/OUTPATIENTS/
- Antenatal care http://fluidsurveys.com/s/ANTENATAL/
- Home birth http://fluidsurveys.com/s/HOMEBIRTH/
- Labour ward http://fluidsurveys.com/s/LABOURWARD/
- Postnatal ward http://fluidsurveys.com/s/POSTWARD/
- Postnatal community care http://fluidsurveys.com/s/POSTCOMMUNITY/
Community services http://fluidsurveys.com/s/COMMUNITYSVS/
As well as the trust wide reports, we receive detailed reports for individual wards, clinics and services. These are available on request. We can also supply reports dating back to April 2013. Please email Helen Roberts, Health Information Specialist, or ring 01535 294413.