The key objectives for the Information Services Team are to:
- Produce and submit all national, contractual and operational reports in line with defined data standards and to national deadlines.
- Provide ad hoc reports and data analysis as requested by operational management, commissioners, regulatory bodies and through Freedom of Information requests.
- Provide monthly activity reports to colleagues in Finance to support the billing process, reference cost collection and statutory returns to NHS Improvement.
- Proactively investigate and inform operational management of data quality issues and, where appropriate, provide advice and guidance to the operational service teams on the resolution of data quality issues.
- Identify trends in data that indicate changes in services being delivered or changes in service demand and communicate these to operational management.
- Support Information Governance colleagues in the assessment and evidence gathering against relevant requirements within the IG Toolkit
- Provide the data required to meet the Trust’s Clinical Audit regime, CQUINS scheme and CQC Inspections.
- Maintain the Data Warehouse infrastructure and develop Business Intelligence solutions in accordance with the Trust’s requirements.