Inpatients – preparing for your visit
You should prepare for your admission into hospital to make sure things go smoothly. When you come into hospital please:
- Bring all your medicines with you; we need to know what you are taking.
- Bring a small bag with toiletries and the other things you need for the stay.
- Do not bring any alcohol, illegal drugs or tobacco products – the hospital is a no smoking area and drugs or alcohol may interfere with your care.
- Do not bring large amounts of money, or valuables, we cannot accept responsibility for any items that are not handed in for safe keeping.
- If you receive any pensions or benefits let the appropriate people know that you are being admitted.