Planning and Performance
The key objectives for the Planning, Performance and Contracting team are;
- Working with the Executive Directors and Trust Board of Directors in developing Trust Strategy
- Leading the Annual Planning process for the Foundation Trust, ensuring collaboration and input from key stakeholders
- Construction of our Annual Plan for submission to NHS Improvement
- Developing Implementation Plans supporting delivery of our Annual Plan and reviewing progress on a regular basis
- Contribution to the development of Sustainability and Transformation Plans across the region
- Supporting the Executive Directors and Trust Board of Directors in delivering our regulatory Governance rating requirements. For a copy of the latest Trust Board of Directors Performance Report please click on the attached link http://www.airedale-trust.nhs.uk/about-us/trust-board-meetings/
- Leadership of performance reporting to support steering the organisation in the delivery of our objectives as set out in the NHS Improvement Risk Assessment Framework and Commissioner contracts.
- Working with the Council of Governors to enhance their understanding of the planning and performance frameworks we are regulated by to help them fulfil their governance role.
- Supporting the Executive Directors in the Delivery Assurance Group process, ensuring we are delivering our key regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Leading Contract negotiation and management with both our local Clinical Commissioning Groups and NHS England Specialist Commissioners for the clinical services we provide.
- Working with our Clinical Groups to oversee the delivery of our contractual requirements through the year, such as Performance and Quality standards and CQUINS (an incentive scheme linked to achieving specific clinical objectives through the year)
- Building key relationships and developing partnerships with peers and influencers in Commissioning organisations and other Providers.
- Negotiating and managing specific service commissioning contracts
For details please contact Stuart Shaw, Head of Planning and Performance on (01535) 294029