Welcome to Maternity services at Airedale
Contact our friendly team on 01535 292411 to arrange your first appointment – we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, date of birth, telephone number and roughly how many weeks pregnant you are. A member of staff will ring you back to get you booked in.
Pregnancy is an exciting and life changing journey, and our experienced team of midwives and consultant obstetricians are here to provide compassionate care for you and your family, supporting you every step of the way…
We are a small, friendly unit on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales, providing care for women across a large geographic region; from Hawes to Halifax, Burnley to Bradford and Haworth to Harrogate. Over 2000 babies are delivered here every year, making use of our dedicated midwife led area alongside a consultant led midwifery unit. Our six community midwifery teams are based across the patch and have been helping women and their families across these areas for many years.
The unit compromises of:
- an antenatal clinic – building 22, location B20
- early pregnancy assessment unit (EPAU)
- maternity assessment centre (MAC) – location B8
- labour ward – location B17 (labour admissions building 1)
- maternity ward – location B18
- neonatal unit – building 22, location B19