Welcome to Airedale NHS Foundation Trust residential accommodation.

The Trust, in partnership with Frontis Homes, offers accommodation for single people, couples and families. We have four bedroom shared flats – each person has their own bedroom with en-suite facilities.  We also have one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom self contained flats and three bedroom mews houses.  Cars may be parked in the car park adjacent to the accommodation for a small weekly/monthly charge.

A salary sacrifice scheme is in operation for anyone staying for 6 months or more in the accommodation.
For more information please contact The Trust Accommodation Office on 01535 294531.