Welcome to the Patient Information Service. We offer health information you can trust.
Read about our service in easy words and pictures.
Our service is for patients, carers and the local community in Airedale, Bradford, Craven, Pendle and Wharfedale. We can help you find the information and support you need.
- Find out more about a health condition or treatment.
- Find a local support group.
- Learn about healthy living and looking after your own health.
- Learn about living with a long term health condition.
- Make better decisions about your health.
We are based on the landing above the main entrance at Airedale General Hospital. We are open Mondays to Fridays from 9.30am to 4pm.
If you need someone to
- listen to your comments and concerns;
- help you sort out any problems with your healthcare;
you should contact PALS, the Patient Advice and Liaison Service, instead.