This World Mental Health Day (Monday 10 October), the voluntary and community sector, as well as health and care across the district will be working together to encourage individuals to access support for their mental wellbeing during these difficult times.
The surge in prices over recent months has created a cost of living crisis that is exacerbating insecurity and harming people’s mental health. We know this is going to have a devastating impact for people up and down the country and our most vulnerable communities in the district who are already having to make tough decisions. It’s important that people get the support they need for their mental health as well as the cost of living.
During week commencing 10 October there will be five information stalls in the following locations:
- Monday 10 October, from 10.30am to 2.30pm, The Broadway, Bradford (near the old Debenhams), BD1 1JR
- Monday 10 October, from 10.30am to 2.30pm, Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (main hospital concourse), BD9 6RJ
- Wednesday 12 October, from 10.30am to 2.30pm, Keighley Market Hall (front entrance), Keighley, BD21 3PT
- Thursday 13 October, from 10.30am to 2.30pm, Airedale NHS Foundation Trust (top landing in Zone C), Keighley, BD20 6TD
- Friday 14 October, from 10.30am to 12.30pm, Airedale Shopping Centre (near Costa), Keighley, BD21 3QQ.
These stalls are open to everyone, and you don’t need to book onto these. We would encourage people to attend, as you’ll be able to find out where you can get support with your mental wellbeing as well as the cost of living.
If you’d like further information on how you can get support for your mental wellbeing, please visit www.healthyminds.services
To find out how you can get support with the cost of living, please visit: