Our next recruitment event for registered and student nurses is on 7 November
Airedale Hospital is hosting an innovative nurse recruitment evening and is offering registered and student nurses the opportunity to walk away with a conditional job offer on the night.
The event is on Thursday 7 November, from 5.30pm to 7.30pm in the Education Centre, Building 18 at Airedale Hospital.
The trust has a number of exciting nursing vacancies across its medical, surgical and specialist wards and departments and during the recruitment evening, you will have the chance to:
- Meet our senior nursing team and discuss our care values, our roles and why we are so passionate about the care of our patients.
- Discuss the career opportunities available to qualified and student nurses, including our preceptorship and associate nursing programmes for those more newly qualified
- Hear about the rotational opportunities we can facilitate
- Discuss the ways in which we can help achieve your career goals, and how we can support those new to the Trust
- Have a look around our wards and clinical areas
And walk away with a conditional offer of employment!
To be considered for a role and to book your interview please register your interest for the event via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/2368182549956455/ and bring along your CV.