We are slowly re-opening our services. Please be patient whilst we deal with any queries or requests as these are taking longer than usual to process.
If you require batteries or tubing for your hearing device, you are now able to collect these from the Audiology reception desk at Airedale General Hospital.
Please ring or email the department to arrange an appointment for a service or repair of your hearing aid. If you require batteries or tubing sent out in the post we would kindly ask you to send in your brown battery booklet to the audiology department with a pre-paid stamp and a note of what is required.
When entering the department please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Attend the department alone
- Only one parent accompany a child to their appointment
- Wear a face covering (masks available at the entrance to outpatients if needed)
- Follow the one way system in place in the outpatients department
- Do NOT arrive early for your appointment as you may be asked to wait outside until 5 minutes before your appointment time
If you require an interpreter or carer to attend your appointment then please contact us before the day and this can be arranged.